It’s important to find an eye doctor in the Hamburg, PA area who can help you and everyone in your family maintain healthy eyes and excellent vision from childhood through the retirement years.
Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania provides a full range of eye care services in Berks County, Schuylkill County, and throughout southeastern Pennsylvania, for infants, children, young adults, working-age adults and seniors. Our goal is to offer each and every patient the excellent eye care they deserve in a caring and compassionate environment.
Top Reasons to Choose Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania
- We offer patients the highest level of safety for eye surgeries in our state-of-the-art surgical suites.
- The doctors at Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania are highly trained in eye emergencies, from corneal injuries such as metallic foreign bodies, corneal ulcers and abrasions, to eye infections, and dry eye. We also diagnose and treat urgent retinal problems that can manifest as flashes of light or floaters in your vision.
- The specialists at Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania utilize the most advanced instruments and specialized equipment to analyze and optimize the outcome of every procedure. From bladeless LASIK technology to innovative treatments for glaucoma, macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy, we continually strive to offer our patients the advantages of the most advanced technology available.
- Our services include the most advanced cataract surgery, including the new multi-focal and accommodative intraocular lenses, medical and surgical care of retina and vitreous diseases, LASIK and cornea procedures, pediatric and adult strabismus surgery for crossed eyes, medical and surgical treatment of glaucoma, all types of contact lenses and complete/comprehensive eye care.
- We offer comprehensive eye care for every age group and work as a team to insure that you get the most appropriate care you need and deserve for your eyes.
- All of our physicians are board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and continually update their skills and knowledge to offer patients the latest advancements in eye care.
- Services are provided by a team of board-certified, fellowship-trained ophthalmologists and optometrists, with a patient-friendly staff of over 100.
- We are the leading ophthalmology practice in the region, with four locations in Wyomissing, Pottsville, Pottstown and Blandon, and convenient evening appointments.
- Founded in 1972, Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania has provided Berks, Schuylkill and Montgomery counties with high-quality eye care for nearly 50 years.
- We are able to prescribe all types of conventional and specialized corrective lenses and contacts. We personalize fittings to be sure you get the best vision possible. Contact lenses can also be prescribed for infants when needed.
The ophthalmologists at Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania have been trained by some of the most respected medical facilities in the world, including the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute in Miami, Wills Eye Hospital in Philadelphia, the Wilmer Eye Institute at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, the Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary at Harvard Medical School in Boston, Duke University Medical Center in Durham, and the Scheie Eye Institute in Philadelphia.
When you need an eye doctor in Hamburg, PA, get in touch with Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania. We are dedicated to fulfilling all of your family’s eye care needs.