“...attentive, knowledgeable, kind and patient. I highly recommend...”
— Actual patient review posted on HealthGrades.com
Count on the comprehensive eye care experts at Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania
Make an appointment:
Regular eye care and examinations are an invaluable factor in maintaining your eye’s health and your vision through early detection and prevention of disease. Early discovery and intervention of any eye problem can diminish the risk of further harm and allow for a greater choice of treatment options.
The specialists at Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania are experienced with a wide variety of eye conditions and diseases and can help you make the care choices that are right for you.
When it comes to comprehensive eye care, insist on the experts
Each of our Comprehensive Eye specialists is Board-Certified and many are Fellowship-Trained. That’s quality and experience you can trust. They utilize the latest technology and enjoy an excellent reputation and high patient satisfaction. From the first moment a friendly staff member greets you, throughout your treatment, you’ll receive the compassionate care and personal attention that you deserve.
Comprehensive Eye Care, Contact Lens Specialist, Orthoptic Therapy
Cataract, Comprehensive Ophthalmology
Cataract, Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Oculoplastics & Cosmetic Surgery
Wyomissing, Pottstown, Lebanon
A team approach to complete diagnosis and treatment. Close to home.
The doctors at Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania work as a team to offer compassionate, experienced eye care for aging eyes – comprehensive eye care that encompasses the diagnosis and management of a wide variety of eye conditions.
- Vision Care: Complete, detailed eye examinations and treatment, including care for specialized pediatric and aging eyes and the ability to prescribe all types of conventional and specialized corrective lenses and contacts.
- Cataract Care: Through detailed eye examinations, we will assess your vision and provide you with optical and/or surgical options to best meet your visual and personal needs.
- Diabetic Eye Care: Because diabetics have an increased risk of developing eye diseases which may cause vision loss, we offer specialized diabetic eye care that includes annual examinations, communications of your ocular status to your other diabetic providers to assist them in assessing your diabetic management and coordination with our retina specialists for treatment.
- Glaucoma Care: As many as half of all people with glaucoma may be unaware of their disease. Our extensive expertise with glaucoma and our state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment helps us identify, diagnose and treat glaucoma as early as possible to control the disease and slow or halt vision loss.
- Macular Degeneration: The leading cause of blindness in people over the age of 60. Early detection can offer preventive measures and help to avoid serious vision loss. We have the latest in retinal imaging and experienced retinal specialists to help us intervene with specialized treatment.
- Neuro-Ophthalmology: There is a close tie between ophthalmology and neurology that addresses a variety of conditions related to vision and eye movement. And of course, our neuro-ophthalmology team provides comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis and treatment.
- Oculoplastic and Cosmetic Surgery: With aging, or due to heredity, the eyelids may undergo changes which can make an otherwise youthful individual appear tired, sad, or even angry. Through cosmetic eyelid surgery, fatty bags under the eyes, excess skin and fat of the upper eyelids, and drooping eyebrows can be dramatically improved. The first step is a comprehensive examination by an oculoplastic surgery specialist at Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania.
- Orthoptics and Pediatric Eye Care: Orthoptic therapy is an individualized treatment program prescribed to eliminate or improve conditions such as lazy eye (amblyopia), crossed eyes (strabismus), focusing, eye teaming and tracking disorders. Special lenses, prisms, filters and instruments are used, along with an advanced computer system. Orthoptic therapy is unique at Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania. Here, a patient’s care is managed by both a pediatric ophthalmologist and a pediatric optometrist. This is one of the few practices in the country in which both specialists work together as a team.
- Pediatric Eye Care: Proper eyesight is fundamental to a child’s social and educational success as well as their ability to clearly focus on their surroundings. It’s never too early to learn about and combat the onset of eye disease in your child. From comprehensive care to highly-specialized treatment of your child’s condition, the pediatric eye care specialists at Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania offer a full range of eye care services for infants, children and young adults.
- Retinal Eye Care: Every year, more than 30 million American adults suffer from a variety of retinal diseases such as diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, and retinal tears or detachments. Each of these eye conditions have many of the same symptoms, the most common of which is blurred vision or flashes and floaters, and many can have a significant impact on your overall quality of life if not detected and treated as soon as possible.
“Extremely kind and caring, I would recommend to anyone!!”
What do our patients say?
See what our patients say about the doctors at Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania.
Take the first step
Generally, adults should have a careful, comprehensive eye examination every one to two years. Our doctors use very specialized equipment — and years of training and experience — to examine your eyes and check for the presence of disease or other eye conditions. And of course, your doctor will personally discuss with you the health of your eyes and what treatment options are available and appropriate. When it comes to your eyes, trust the experts. Insist on Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania.
Does my insurance plan
cover my eye care?
Find out what insurance we accept and what is covered by insurance.
Learn more about
comprehensive eye care
We’re committed to patient education. Get more information about a variety of eye conditions, including diagnoses and treatment options.