Corneal Eye Care At a Glance
Voted Best of Berks—
eight years in a row!
Things to know and remember:
- The cornea is the clear “window” that allows light to pass into the eye.
- When the cornea is damaged, light rays entering the eye are scattered irregularly, decreasing one’s quality of vision.
- Corneal problems can be caused by injury, allergies or disease.
- There are a number of medical and surgical therapies to maintain or restore corneal clarity — and your clarity of vision.
- The corneal specialists and surgeons at Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania are Board-Certified and Fellowship-trained. Quality and experience you can count on.
Find a Doctor
Physician information including education, training, practice location and more.
Schedule an Appointment
Call 800-762-7132 or make an appointment online.