A-Z Diseases and Disorders
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
- Anophthalmia and Microphthalmia
- Behçet’s Disease of the Eye
- Bietti’s Crystalline Dystrophy
- Clinical Studies
- Corneal Disease, Facts About
- Diabetic Eye Disease
- Eye Disease Simulations and Information
- Dry Eye
- Low Vision
- Macular Hole
- Macular Pucker
- Rare Diseases
- Refractive Errors
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
- Usher Syndrome
- Vitreous Detachment
Basic Eye Anatomy
- Diagram of the Eye
- Diagram of the Eye Before and After Dilated Eye Exam
- Glossary of Vision-Related Terms
Eye Care Resources
- View Eye Health Organizations Database
- Finding an Eye Care Professional
- Financial Aid for Eye Care
- Talking to Your Doctor
- Facts About Clinical Trials in Vision Research
- Podcasts and Videocasts on Eye Health
Publications and Materials List
*PDF files require the free Adobe® Reader® software for viewing. Attention people with visual disabilities: please visit access.adobe.com to work more effectively with PDF files. On this website, a file size will be indicated when exceeding 1M. Need help with PDFs?
We offer comprehensive vision exams as well as treatment and monitoring of eye diseases and conditions.
To learn more about eye diseases and conditions Eyemaginations Online provides a wide spectrum of patient education videos for your viewing at any time.
Click on the Videos tab in the top navigation bar to begin your journey and discover how Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania can help you by providing the best eye care possible.
Voted Best of Berks—
five years in a row!
Find a Doctor
Physician information including education, training, practice location and more.
Schedule an Appointment
Call 800-762-7132 or make an appointment online.