David S. Goldberg
David Goldberg, M.D., F.A.A.P. completed his Ophthalmic Residency at Louisiana State University and his Pediatric Ophthalmology Fellowship with the renowned Zane Pollard, M.D. of Eye Care Associates in Atlanta, Georgia. He has a special interest in Oculoplastic Surgery in both children and adults.
Dr. Goldberg graduated with high honors from Princeton University and served an externship at Wills Eye Hospital. He graduated from the University of South Florida Medical School as a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honorary Society.
He has medical staff privileges at the Pennsylvania Eye and Ear Surgery Center, the Reading Hospital-Tower Health, Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center, Surgery Center of Pottsville, Physicians Care Surgical Hospital, and Pottstown Hospital-Tower Health.
Dr. Goldberg is an active member in the following organizations:
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- Pennsylvania Academy of Ophthalmology
- American, Pennsylvania and Berks County Medical Societies
- Reading Ophthalmologic Society