How do I know if I have low vision?
Voted Best of Berks—
eight years in a row!
There are some common signs of low vision. Even when wearing your glasses or contact lenses, do you still have difficulty with…
- Recognizing the faces of family and friends?
- Reading, cooking, sewing, or fixing things around the house?
- Selecting and matching the color of your clothes?
- Seeing clearly with the lights on or feeling like they are dimmer than normal?
- Reading traffic signs or the names of stores?
These could all be early warning signs of vision loss or eye disease. The sooner vision loss or eye disease is detected by an eye care professional, the greater your chances of keeping your remaining vision.
That’s why regular eye examinations by an experienced eye care specialist are so important – because early detection and treatment of eye disease are the best ways to prevent vision impairment and blindness.
Find a Doctor
Physician information including education, training, practice location and more.
Schedule an Appointment
Call 800-762-7132 or make an appointment online.