LASIK Vision Correction Surgery in Annville, PA
Voted Best of Berks—
eight years in a row!
Have you been thinking about having LASIK vision correction surgery? Individuals in Annville, PA can take advantage of the services of the only board certified and cornea fellowship-trained LASIK specialist in Lebanon County at Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania.
The LASIK and cornea surgeons at Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania have undergone advanced courses of training under the guidance of experts in the field of corneal and refractive surgery. Adam J. Altman, MD, Jonathan D. Primack, MD, and our Lebanon office LASIK specialist, Kevin J. Shah, MD, have a combined 45+ years of experience and have successfully treated thousands of patients.
Why Choose Us for LASIK Surgery?
- Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania is the leading ophthalmology practice in the region, with five convenient locations in Lebanon, Wyomissing, Pottsville, Pottstown and Blandon.
- Shah utilizes the most advanced specialized instruments and equipment, including FDA-approved lasers, to analyze and optimize the outcome of every LASIK procedure. He is among the very best LASIK surgeons in Pennsylvania.
- Shah prefers the state-of-the-art Bladeless Custom LASIK technique, also called “all-laser” LASIK, to ensure the greatest safety and precision. This is the only type of LASIK approved for NASA astronauts and U.S. Air Force and U.S. Navy sailors and pilots.
- All of our doctors are board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and continually update their skills and knowledge to offer patients the latest advancements in eye care. Dr. Shah was cornea fellowship-trained at the Cincinnati Eye Institute at the University of Cincinnati.
- Patients at Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania who are considering LASIK eye surgery will feel welcome, confident, and knowledgeable in the decision-making process. Our eye team is always available to answer your questions—even the ones you forget to ask.
Can Anyone Have LASIK Surgery?
Laser vision correction has provided excellent results for millions of people (over 21 million in the U.S. alone). If you are at least 18 years old, have not had previous eye surgery, and have never been diagnosed with an eye disease (such as cataracts or glaucoma), you may be a good candidate for LASIK eye surgery.
Eyes are unique like fingerprints, however, and the degree of your refractive error, the size of your pupils, and the thickness of your cornea must be assessed in order to decide which laser and surgical technique will be best for you. These factors are never the same for all patients.
Patients who are nearsighted, farsighted, or have astigmatism can most likely be treated with one of our laser techniques, such as PRK (similar to LASIK but without the flap) or a different vision correction procedure.
Whether you are in Annville, PA, or elsewhere in Lebanon County, the team at Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania has the skills and experience to deliver good outcomes from your LASIK vision correction surgery. Get in touch with us today to schedule a free LASIK evaluation.
Find a Doctor
Physician information including education, training, practice location and more.
Schedule an Appointment
Call 800-762-7132 or make an appointment online.